BeOne is our ministry for anyone over the age of 18. We have regular meetings for adults every Thursday evening as well as offering Parish Courses and reflection days, our School of Mission to train adults to share their faith and the Joy of the Gospel Course which is a fantastic introduction to the Basic Gospel Message.
- One Body: exploring the many faces of Catholicism in Preston (9/20/2018) - One Body: exploring the many faces of Catholicism in Preston. A series of evenings each led by one of the different expressions
- Living Water Social (7/22/2018) - It was great to spend an evening of food, fellowship and a few dodgy jokes with some of the Thursday Night group. Most weeks we spend time sharing in small groups but it was fantastic to relax together and get to know each other in a more social environment. That's it for the summer now but we look forward to seeing everyone in September
- Canticles (2/23/2018) - Our Advent Series exploring the Canticles at the beginning of Luke’s Gospel was a great success. We had four very different speakers who each inspired us with their teaching, testimony and deep faith. (More info here) Each of the canticles sung by Zechariah, John the Baptist, Mary and Simeon respectively teach us so much about the nature of God and how He is constantly working for the good of each one of us. The talks were all well attended and we were all well-prepared for a deeper encounter with Christ at Christmas.
- Romero’s Metanoia Experience comes to Preston! (12/3/2017) - On 10th November 2017, a packed St.Wilfrid’s Church in Preston witnessed the dramatic production of,
- ‘BeOne’ is Back! (9/14/2017) - It’s great to welcome back Metanoia Project’s, ‘BeOne’ Adult Ministry which takes place on Thursday
- Rise Theatre here at St Wilfrid’s (7/22/2017) - We are very excited to announce that Rise Theatre are coming back to Preston this autumn with their brand new play which they will be performing right here in St Wilfrid’s Church! ‘Romero: Heartbeat of El Salvador’ looks at the life and legacy of a man who chose to challenge those in power and stand up for social justice.